Anti-crises advice, identifying current business needs and challenges affecting competitiveness
Anti-crisis advice implies a range of measures to stabilize the position of the company, solve variety ofproblems and significantly increase business efficiency.
The main objective of anti-crisis advice is to preserve or restore solvency, conduct financial stabilization procedures in the pre-judicial period for enterprises of various types of ownership showing signs of insolvency and bankruptcy; develop a strategy to prevent crisis situations and their recurrence in the future.
REC experts will:
- Develop a new program of economic activity
- Develop a strategy that will allowbusiness to recover from crisis
- Optimize the structure of the company
- Create activities related to payment discipline
- Develop debt collection and payment strategy
- Prepare the enterprise for bankruptcy
- In case of legal proceedings, represent the enterprise in court
Creation and implementation of crisis response strategies helpcompanies achieve great results, maintain competitiveness, promote and improve their business.