Business Support Center (BSC)
BSCis designed to provide a wide range of informational and advisory services aimed at small and medium-sized businesses promotion.
Providing business advice at short notice, improving the overall level of training of entrepreneurs and employees of small and medium-sized businesses by organizing training events.
BSC will help you
To get advice
Submit your query providing a clear, detailed description of your issue
Your querywill be studied by a BSC expert
The executing agency (BSC or a third-party organization) and form of consultation (direct or indirect)will be selected
You will get advice that will help you build your business
- Copy of the Charter (for legal entities)
- Passport copy (for individual entrepreneurs)
- Certificate of incorporation
- Extract from egrip
- Reference about the average number of enterprises
- Financial statements for last accounting period with a mark tax body
BSCservices are available for small and medium-sized businesses that meet the following requirements:
- With registered address in Ivanovo Region in accordance with Federal Law No. 129-FZ of 08.08.2001 "On state registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs".
- Classified as a small and medium-sized business entity and satisfies the conditions established in Article 4 of Federal Law No. 209-FZ of July 24, 2007 "On the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Russian Federation" for this category.
BSCservices are paid:
- from the budject (Events require prior registration.)
Kislyakova Olga Alexandrovna
Director of Business Support Center
+7 (4932) 44-59-64